"Anyone who nonconsensually violates your brain/mind/mentation using Mengele-like methods is a Nazi pig. You do not care what a Nazi pig thinks. You do not care about a Nazi pig's opinions. You do not respond to a Nazi pig ridiculing you, threatening you, trying to distract you, or otherwise trying to manipulate you. You work to get a Nazi pig hanged." - Allen Barker, NPT Theorem

Sunday, August 19, 2012

How I Decided to Become a Loud-Mouthed Woman By Kathy Kasten


This position paper posits that the results of my research shows no evidence of "aliens", nor "abduction by aliens"; that the truth of the matter is more sinister and more plausible; that whatever happened in the summer of 1947 in New Mexico caused a rip in humanity's psyche - i.e., a policy was set in motion by various U.S. Government agencies in concert with each other from which there would be no turning back. That is, that the U.S. Government of the people, for the people, and by the people turned against its own citizens by utilizing them unwittingly in covert research projects, without regard for the consequences of the procedures, and that this policy continues to this day. At this time, because of the discovery of what I call the covert research projects/mind control experiments, I am part of an effort calling for an investigation to be started into these covert research projects. What we are up against is discussed in this paper. After 20 years of experiencing many highly strange events which could not be explained away as merely bad dreams, lucid dreaming, or some type of neurosis, I decided to search for some answers to my own internal questions - i.e., address the reality of these highly strange events. I had been trained in empirical data collection in the field of archaeology. Another scientific field that seems like an immensely long detective story with clues surfacing over hundreds of years of time. Patience is a secondary requirement of that science just as it is for Ufology.

In 1990, I began to think in terms of modeling a scenario which included the possible method for selection of target individuals and the possible technology utilized to implement various procedures which I theorized were being performed on a cross section of women like myself. I had not yet decided who was the controller of the highly strange events - "aliens" or humans. Together with academically written documentation, I read all the early UFO "abduction" investigators (Hopkins, Jacobs, and Fuller). In their books, I found no evidence of the types of experiences I was going through: for example, a period of gynecological treatments for non-existent abortions, the fact that I felt a round object in both my nasal passage and left wrist; a feral awareness that some of my behavior was being controlled by a source (under surveillance) outside of myself; the feeling that I had been under permanent house arrest over most of my life. I was disturbed when later I discovered that most of "abduction" investigators purposely withheld facts of the "abduction" scenario that had been related to them by their "clients." I was told this was to test the reliability of the individual experiencing the "abduction." Taking this stance did not allow researchers to do comparison models based on the literature, as is the standard practice in scientific fields of study.

If an individual was not in the clique of investigators, the information was not forthcoming. Additionally, the material was anecdotal without follow-up examinations for physical evidence. Or, if there was follow-up, it was not discussed publicly. Therefore, I was left to create my solutions outside the context of cases similar to mine own. I need to diverge for a moment to give you the example of at what point I decided the direction of my research should go. I have been trained in a meditation technique which acquaints an individual with their own internal subconscious language. By 1991, I was fairly comfortable with my own extensive internal language, was familiar with it. Therefore, one night after my then current boyfriend was removed from our shared bed under very strange circumstances, I had the following "dream": The scene included most of my immediate family and one close friend; everyone was seated around the big dining room table of my uncle's house. Everyone at the table was laughing and talking. It was a pleasant happy dream. Suddenly, without a change of scenery, and even though I was providing the direction for the dream, it changed - not in content, but in tenor. (When I first wrote down this dream, I got a muscle spasm in the muscles joining the left upper arm and the shoulder to the point where I needed to stop writing.

I understand, according to the psychology literature, trauma is sometimes stored in the body as a psycho-chemical deposit which can be reactivated by remembering the event that caused the deposit in the first place.) The individuals in the dream became robotic and began speaking in a metallic voice - each individual person in the dream used the same metallic voice. Also, I noted the voice was not coming from within my subconscious, but was audible in my ear. When I awoke in the morning, I found my boy friend returned to bed, without the knowledge of his wandering around outside in the middle of the night in the middle of winter with no clothes on. At some basic level, it became apparent to me that someone (an external force) had intentionally intruded into my dream. I decided it was time to pay closer attention to this type of "more than a dream" scenario. In other words, no longer be a victim. Additionally, I realized that there were people with a technology capable of interring with my perceptions of my own reality. At this point, my scenario included techniques for general selection, methods of refinement for determining who were the most receptive/sensitive target individuals, and the technology to alter the target's perceptions.

Because the events of the summer of 1947 at Roswell began to surface during 1991, I decided to include research into this event. The hope being that if I could discover the agency involved, I would find physical proof of who was behind the "abductions." I began my own investigations in New Mexico and found evidence for a very different scenario than the one now considered the traditional explanation by UFO investigators. The evidence I found involved high level officers from a number of government agencies, i.e., human beings. However, the policy decisions they made forever changed how the U.S. Government interacted with its citizens - i.e., the policy of treating them in a hostile/subservient manner. Because the pattern of events I discovered does not follow the one being pursued by most UFO investigators, and certain events have happened to block my discovery process, I am not ready to come forward with the evidence of some other types of experiments that were taking place during the summer of 1947. However, I do agree with other investigators that our government still sees a necessity to continue a very tight cover on those events. Where we separate is the reasons for doing so.

During my research work in New Mexico to discover the agency - human or "alien" - behind the covert research projects, I had a position on the staff of the University of California - Los Angeles' Human Subject Protection Committee. It was during my association with the Committee, as a part of my job, that I needed to apprise myself of Federal regulations governing human subjects involved in research projects. I realized that I had never been consented, nor given permission to unnamed, unidentified principal investigators, to perform non-therapeutic, experimental procedures on me or my daughter. Therefore, it became imperative for me to discover who was responsible for covert research projects. I still thought that the solution to Roswell would provide the name of the responsible agency for the funding/overseeing of the covert projects. For the reasons stated above, I did not see that option as forthcoming from mainstream investigators, and had a strong feeling time was running out. Then, strictly by accident, I found Martin Cannon's paper, "The Controllers," during a search on the INTERNET with the browser request of "mind control." I must credit this author with providing the suggestion which sent me in the direction my research now takes me. Although, Mr. Cannon only suggested the "alien" scenario as a cover for something else, I feel I have taken that suggestion to its logical conclusion. In his paper, he mentions the MKULTRA experiments directed by the CIA, DoE (AEC), DoD, and the Veterans' Administration, and specifically discusses the work of Drs. L.J. West, John Lilly, and Martin Orne.

All these scholars/doctors participated in covert research projects involving mind control, as documented in the Congressional Hearings of 1977. As I began to search by the names of the principal investigators, to my surprise, I found ample physical evidence/proof of human involvement. Not just a few documents, but hundreds of studies suggesting humans are quite capable of fulfilling all requirements of my model of altered perceptions of reality to be able to insert a cover story of "aliens" as part of the kidnapping procedure. (At this writing, the list of documents/studies continues to grow.) Additionally, I contacted the Freedom of Thought Foundation and through that organization was guided into researching the work of many more doctors/academics. As a product of my research, I have taken the outcomes of various studies and found the matching technology (so-called non-lethal weaponry) to implement the procedures. Procedures that border on torture, procedures and technology capable of controlling a target individuals perceptions of the events that are being staged to cover the true nature of the "abductions." Yes, it is quite possible to implant false memories, memories that have no bearing in fact, into the mind of a targeted individual.

Perceptions can be controlled to create an "abduction"/kidnapping scenario very easily. With the selected target, one who has the appropriate sensitivity (the probable clue being the "aliens" statement that "you are chosen"), perceptions can be altered all too easily. I further discovered that the impetus/policy to alter a whole society's perceptions was developed as early as the 1940s by Dr. Jose Delgado. Coupled with the fact that there are people who think they understand how to govern, who subscribed to the statement "to control society, you must control the child." Many societies have started groups aimed at recruiting children with the highest level of intelligence, or children nobody cared about, for special schools/camps (i.e., Tavistock in the 1920s, Nazi youth camps in the 1930s, etc.) This type of school/camp modeled/molded the children along whatever the dictates of the predetermined policy. This is the probable motive behind the covert research projects which are now coming to fruition. (Please see my extensive bibliography for specific citations which forms the basis for the above statements. The briefness of this paper does not allow for specific quotes of the various texts.)

Recently, the Final Report from the President's Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments (ACHRE) has proved beyond a doubt that various government institutions (Army, Navy, DoD, DoE, CIA, VA) are quite capable of conducting covert research utilizing unwitting human subjects. As a part of the investigatory hearings of the ACHRE, Valerie Wolf presented two of her cases involving individuals she is working with who are able to provide verifiable evidence that they were unwittingly subjected (that is, without informed consent) to mind control experiments. The scenarios they provided would sound very familiar to "abductees." The ACHRE finished their investigations in the fall of 1995. During their investigation, August 1994, I contacted Donna Shalala, Secretary of Health and Human Services, who forwarded my letter to Dr. Lana Skirboll. Dr. Skirboll wrote to me asking me to provide verifiable evidence if she was to begin an investigation into covert research projects. On D cember 5, 1995, I mailed - Overnight Express - a package containing documentation from 7 individuals showing that they were involved in covert research projects.

None of the people who participated in this first mailing remembered signing an Informed Consent Form.(1/30/96 - I tried to contact Dr. Skirboll only to find that as of the end of the year (1995) she left her post as Director, Office of Science and Policy Program Planning for a teaching position on the campus of NIH. She has been replaced by Dr. Richard Nakamura, Director, and Andrea Baruichin, Associate Director. This office is in receipt of the documentation package and will inform me of its deposition. I told them I expected a ground swell of responses by March, 1996 and could they please get back to me before then. I was assured by Dr. Baruichin that it would be no problem. Dr. Baruichin's letter (mailed 2/09/96) did not provide the information she agreed to and it was necessary on 2/14/96 for me to have a conversation with Dr. Narakura, as Dr. Baruichin had taken a leave of absence - this after the month furlong and snow storms which disrupted Washington, D.C. As of this update, Dr. Narakura has not forwarded his response to my questions.)

An item in the package discusses MIT's Lincoln Laboratory and the development of a microchip for implanting; the Navy sub-contracted the Army who turned around and sub-contracted MIT. The work was done at MIT's facilities in Lexington, Massachusetts. This project ended in 1990 when the project leader left MIT. But like other covert projects, it could have just gone farther underground - i.e., to another sub-contractor and MIT only administers the project financially. In the same way UCLA administers Los Alamos and Sandia Laboratories. Efforts to find and obtain responses from individuals willing to come forward continues even as I write this. Many individuals are helping, including the tireless efforts of Melinda Leslie, editors of publications who are willing to publish what is being referred to as the "5 Questions Letter," contact with the Freedom of Thought Foundation, and several people working through contacts on the INTERNET. The "5 Questions Letter" addresses the necessary information the NIH needs to begin an investigation. The next mailing will be done in March, 1996. However, the mail will continue to be forwarded to the NIH whenever we determine there is an appropriate amount to convey the message to Dr. Nakamura and the NIH that we are serious (every other month at the very least).

It is not necessary for anyone who wishes to participate to answer each and every question in detail. The only requirement is that the information be verifiable. Some people have provided the details of the procedures; some the names of the researchers; some the names of the institutions; some the years when they were involved. The idea is to put all the pieces together from every source who is willing to step forward. The people involved in this effort understand the courage it takes for an individual to come forward. But, as I see it, there is no alternative. We are fighting for control over our lives and minds. More important, we are fighting for our children. What do I get out of this? The best thing one can get; I feel I am doing something worthwhile with my life. Therefore, I am a winner. Everybody who steps forward is a winner. There are people who have told me I am a lamb walking into the lion's den for the slaughter. I see it a little differently. Donna Shalala, Richard Nakamura, Andrea Baruichin, and the NIH could be winners by utilizing their offices for the job we Americans charged them with; i.e., to protect the American public from this insanity to try to control healthy normal human beings. At its most mundane level, look at all the tax money that could be refocused into more realistic projects. Perhaps, the individuals at the NIH see our request as something above and beyond the call of duty. If they decide to begin and carry through to its conclusion an investigation into covert research projects they will be winners. Or, they could do nothing; that is their decision. It is my hope that they decide to do the right thing. Whatever happens, what I take away from this experience has empowered me - made me a winner. Source: How I Decided to Become a Loud-Mouthed Woman By Kathy Kasten Feb. 199 Also: Mind Control Articles recommended by Kathy Kasten

Bibliography:
    Angulo, Earl, "Invention: Device for Removing Foreign Objects from Anatomic Organs"; NASA Tech Briefs, March 1993.
    Barinaga, Marcia, "To Sleep, Perchance to ...Learn? New Studies Say Yes"; Science, Vol.265, July 29, 1994.
    Broad, William J., "Spy Satellites' Early Role As 'Floodlight' Coming Clear"; Science Times, The New York Times, Tuesday, September 12, 1995.
    Delgado, Jose, "Physical Control of the Mind", Harper and Row, 1969.
    Flanagan, Patrick, "The Neurophone", Chapter 3, Pyramid Power, 8th Edition, 1980.
    Foster, K.R., Schepps J.L, Stoy R.D., Schwan H.P., "Dielectric properties of brain tissue between 0.01 and 10 GHz", Physics in Medicine and Biology, 1979, Nov, 24(6):1177-87 (Read abstract only.) (No credit given), "Cyber Wars", Science and Technology, The Economist, January 13, 1996:p77-78.
    Orne, Martin (there are so many articles and book chapters; 50 are available through the UC Library System) he has written or co-authored; I list just a couple which show the direction Orne's work has taken.) With Waid W.M., "The physiological detection of deception"; American Scientist, 1982 Jul-Aug, v70(n4):402-409. There are many studies involving electrodermal responses - i.e., electrodes attached to the skin, injection of false memories during controlled sleep laboratories, studies on eye movements during hypnotically induced hallucinations, many studies involving hypnosis and its effect on subjects, etc. Perhaps, there are some "abductees" who remember the wires running off their skin to some type of device. My personal favorite which probably got him tapped by the CIA: With Paskewitz D.A., "Aversive situational effects on alpha feedback training", Science, 1974 Nov,v186(n3162):458-460. (involved 22 male undergraduates, and included watching whether anticipation of electric shock would depress alpha a ctivity in a feedback situation by studying greatly increased heart rate and number of spontaneous skin conductance responses.)
    Pines, Maya, "The Brain Changers", 1973, Harcourt Brace Jovanoich, New York (0-15-113700-5), Chapter entitled "Remote Control of the Brain - Through Pain and Pleasure" (pgs.32-54) concerning Dr. Jose Delgado's work.
    Schacter, Daniel L. (a brilliant scientist; he has many studies related to memory systems and how they work), "Evaluating amnesia in multiple personality disorder", in Psychological concepts and dissociative disorders, Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, Inc., Hillsdale, NJ, 1994, p.259-282. (Read abstract only, read many of the 20 lengthy abstracts available through UCLA Melvyl system.)
    Schitzgebel R.L., and Schitzgebel R.K., "Psychotechnology", Rhinehart and Winston, 1973. (You might be able to locate this book in a university library.)
    Schwan, H.P., "History of medical and biological ultrasound at the University of Pennsylvania" (Martin Orne's institution), Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 1994, 20(7):639-44.
    Tapscott, Mark, "DoD, Intel Agencies Look at Russian Mind Control Technology, Claims: FBI Considered Testing on Koresh"; Defense Electronics (17), July 1993.
    Valle, Jacques, "Messengers of Deception", Ballantine(?), And/Or, 1979.
    West, Louis Jolyon, "The meaning of hallucinations", Diagnostics and psychopathology, monograph series, No.1, W.W. Norton & co, Inc., New York, NY, US, 1987, p49-62.
    West, Louis Jolyon, "Psychiatric implications of stressful methods employed by totalist cults", in Stress in psychiatric disorders, Springer Publishing Co., Inc., New York, NY, 1994,p.117-139. (Read lengthy abstract only.)
    West, Louis Jolyon, "Hallucinations: Behavior, Experience, and Theory", John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, 1975. (Selected chapters I thought pertinent to my research.)

Brochure::
    "Biochip Technology Development", Eggers M.D. (lead), Technical Report 901, Air Force Contract F19628-90-C-002, from the Lincoln
    Laboratory (MIT), Lexington, MASS, report has limited distribution. (Response to letter requesting information on neural microchips.)
    ECCO brochure describing low-earth orbiting satellite system for the provision of voice, data, position location and other mobile satellite services (MSS); lists System Overview specs; Beam
    Pattern specs; Gateway Segment specs; Subscriber Services and Equipment specs; Phased Implementation - and who will be involved world-wide; and Service Provision. (Remember your government uses the same communication system you do. Further, I don't think this brochure is going to be made public for very much longer.)
    Pick-up any literature on the Lo-Jack System for locating "stolen" vehicles for an explanation of how your missing vehicle is located - well, as much as they are willing to tell you.

Papers:
    Executive Summary (full reading); Final Report from the Advisory
    Committee on Human Radiation Experiments (read selected chapters covering experiments involving unwitting human subjects.).
    Government Printing Office, 1995.
    (The) Greenbaum Lecture on Ritual Abuse, MPD and Mind Control; personal communication received 1/11/96.
    Jones, Fowler C., (dissertation), "The effects of a positive electric field on the behavior of emotionally disturbed children"; Dissertation Abstracts International, v35(n9-A):5969-5970, Mar, 1975.
    Ilmoniemi R.J., Williamson S.J., Kaufman L., Weinberg H.J., and Boyd A.D., "Method for Locating a Small Magnetic Object in the
    Human Body"; IEEE Transactions of Biomedical Engineering, Vol.35, No.7, July 1988.
    McKinney, Julianne (Association of National Security Alumni), "Microwave Harassment & Mind-Control Experimentation"; Electronic
    Surveillance Project, December 1992. (A real eye opener regarding how a victim is perceived by society.)
    Williamson S.J., and Kaufman L., "Evolution of Neuromagnetic Topographic Mapping", Brain Topography, Vol.3, No.1, 1990.
    (The) British Racists Behind America's School Reforms: Part 2, by Scott Thompson and Jeff Steinberg, from Executive Intelligence Review V20, #44.
    Canadian Brain Washing Experiments, San Jose Mercury News articles dated 10/09/88 and 11/19/92.
    (The) Controllers: A New Hypothesis of Alien Abduction, by Martin Cannon, 1989.
    Committee on Veteran's Affairs, 103d Congress, 2d Session - Committee Print - S.Prt. 103-97, Chaired by John D. Rockefeller IV, "Is Military Research Hazardous to Veterans' Health? Lessons
    Spanning Half A Century", VERICOMM BBS, 8/17/95.
    Effects of 6-10 Hz ELF on Brain Waves, David S. Walonick, 5/90, MindNet Journal, Vol. 1, No. 11, 01/23/96.
    Mind Control & Mental Telepathy, Patrick A. Warden, VERICOMM BBS 12/08/95.
    Mind Control Research: Proof of Mind Control Technology; Cheryl
    Welsh, Freedom of Thought Foundation, VERICOMM BBS, 1/05/96.
    Non-Lethal Weapons - Mind Control; Frey, Alan, "Human Auditory system Response to Modulated Electromagnetic Energy, Journal of
    Applied Physiology, Vol.17, No.4, July 1962.
    (A) Primer on Hypnosis and Mind Control, Darrell Bross, VERICOMM BBS, 5/95.
    Remote Mind Control Technology, Alan Yu, VERICOMM BBS, 12/01/95.
    Social Psychology and Group Dynamics; Jan Groenveld, 1/03/96.
    Synthetic Telepathy, Judy Wall, MindNet Journal, Vol. 1





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Watch live streaming video from targetedindividualscanada at livestream.com