"Anyone who nonconsensually violates your brain/mind/mentation using Mengele-like methods is a Nazi pig. You do not care what a Nazi pig thinks. You do not care about a Nazi pig's opinions. You do not respond to a Nazi pig ridiculing you, threatening you, trying to distract you, or otherwise trying to manipulate you. You work to get a Nazi pig hanged." - Allen Barker, NPT Theorem

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Evidences (Videos)

street theatre, series of pedestrians
and vehicles, noise campaign
I have noticed that other targets has similar experiences.
Also See: organized stalking.

hacking
My computer files are being manipulated with a software capable of changing or switching documents. This is to comfused or induced paranoia to targets. In this clip you will noticed that after I click on the icon (one of the picture), a different display picture came up. I did click the other pictures with the same results.

hacking
In this video, you will see that the perpetrators can manipulate my computer, particularly the web-site I visited. The most common occurences are the changing of dates on my actual desk top computer and on the web-sites I visits. Another common hacking activities of the perpetrators are the changing or stopping of my computer clock.

hacking
In this video, you will see that the perpertrators can edit/change documents. This words in this video were changed by adding a foreign swear/curse word.

microwave pulp EMR
In this video, you will see the pulp electromagnetic radiation emmission from the monitor of my computer.

V2K
pulse accoustic sounds in water
microwave pulse EMR
In this video, you will clearly see the source of microwave pulse sounds that are coming from the water drainage in our basement. You will also clearly hear the accoustic voices of my perpetrators.

V2K
pulse accoustic sounds in water
microwave pulse EMR
In this video, you will clearly see the source of microwave pulse sounds that are coming from the water drainage in our basement. You will also clearly hear the accoustic voices of my perpetrators. These are a common occurences 24/7.

pulse accoustic sounds
microwave pulse EMR
When I took this video, I didn't realized the scope of the radiations, It was visible from outside our house.

electromagnetic radiations
In this video clip, I discovered the electro-magnetic radiations coming from an unplug television.

electromagnetic radiations
I get electomagnetic radiations attacks when I sleep. During sleeps, induced dreams are being implanted on my mind and also simulated physical assaults (the sounds of blowing my head with a fist), Most of the time, I will get awaken by a sudden jolt or force that seems like insinuating that I should be waking up. Lately I am noticing pin-sized bruises. Once or twice a week, headaches are a common occurences specially when I wake up. Pain in my neck, side of my temple, forehead, and both sides of the back of my ears.

electromagnetic radiations
Lately, the radiations attacks on my body are noticeable even during the day.
Also See: take action

electromagnetic radiations
A more close-up look of the electromagnetic radiations. In this clip, you will notice the pulp sounds and also the changing of the color of my skin.

electromagnetic radiations
In this video, you will notice the welt-like line coming out from my skin while being attack by radiations.

electromagnetic radiations
In this video, you will see that changes (tightening of the skin) in my foot while being radiated. See Also: VJ 06 05 2011 005
RELATED READING:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Watch live streaming video from targetedindividualscanada at livestream.com